Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Medical Madoff: Anesthesiologist Faked Data in 21 Studies: Scientific American

A Medical Madoff: Anesthesiologist Faked Data in 21 Studies: Scientific American

As I was going through the French edition of this article in Le Monde, it hit me once again that the present crisis is also at a deeper level a crisis of defect in the structure of means of attribution of credit that is not limited to finance, but that extend to all learned fields of knowledge in the upper echelons of society.

I have refused to play the "gaming the system" strategy for I believe sooner or later things in such games fall apart.

This gives me hope that someday those who stood up to look for the truth and claim it no matter what the price may receive their due.

Someday, somewhere over the rainbow...

No comments: